Hourglass, Tactile Keyboard Controller
Collect your data fast with a raised,
full QWERTY keyboard
Collect your data fast with a raised, full QWERTY keyboard
Rugged Handheld Controller
Designed for all-out data collection, the Allegro 2 features a full QWERTY & numeric keyboard, carefully selected for its ergonomic form. The product includes an Overtime Technology™ battery that powers this sturdy piece of equipment for well over 20 hours on one charge, eliminating the worry of a dying battery. And let’s not forget the Sun-to-Shade™ high-visibility display, 20% larger than the previous Allegro, and easy to view in both glaring sunlight and shady conditions.
- Full numeric + QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry
- Backlit, ergonomic design to provide maximum efficiency
- Outstanding battery life runs 20+ hours
Operates in extreme temperatures from -22 F to 140 F
(-30 C to 60 C)
- Transflective technology provides maximum visibility in both bright sunlight and shade
Collect Your Data Faster
From the carefully-selected textured buttons which click with just the right amount of feedback, to the slope of the contours that mimic so perfectly the shape of the human hand, every last detail of the Allegro 2™ was painstakingly honed to provide the ultimate benefit in data collection: speed.
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Amington, Tamworth, Staffordshire United Kingdom
©2019, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.