B110 GNSS BOARD
The B110 GNSS receiver board uses the cutting edge 226-channel Vanguard ASIC. This ultra-compact positioning engine is capable of providing scalable positioning from sub-meter DGPS positioning to sub-centimeter RTK positioning. Universal Tracking provide reliable, “all in view”, dual-frequency L1/L2 code/carrier GPS/GLONASS andSBAS tracking. Low power consumption and comprehensive communication interfaces and peripheral support make the B110 extremely flexible and easy to integrate into any precise positioning application.
- High performance RTK engine with industry leading position update rate of 100Hz
- Low power consumption
- Diverse set of interfaces available through a single connector for effective data exchange.
- SD/MMC card interface support for quick and easy support for data logging
- Quartz Lock Loop (QLL) for continuous operation under intense vibration and shock
- Scalable performance via software option authorization (OAF)
Connectez-vous ou inscrivez-vous à myTopcon pour consulter cette page :