This content was written specifically for 3D-MC v220.127.116.11 and 3DMAX 18.104.22.168
- To power the unit on, press the (Green) power button for 1 second.
- To power the unit off, press the (red) power button for 1 second.
- It is not necessary to exit 3D-MC before powering off the control box.
- When powering off the control box, do not press and hold the (Red) power button until the system powers down. Holding the power off button can affect the operation of the system requiring service by an authorized Topcon dealer.
- To power the unit on, Press power on/off button for 1 second
- To power the unit off push and hold the power on/off button for 5 seconds.
- While the unit is powered on pressing the power on/off button will bring up the 3D-MC menu
- To power the unit on and off, use the power switch on the back of the control box.