Sign up now for Topcon's Magnet and machine control workshops
Join us at one of our upcoming Magnet and machine control workshops, where we’ll be showing the benefits of the latest integrated survey and construction technology through live workflow demos from the Topcon team.
Free to attend and taking place in locations across the UK, from Sale, to Cornwall, the workshops are made up of two sessions. The morning sessions will look at the functional and time-saving benefits of Topcon’s newest technology for collection, manipulation and transmission of survey and design data. Through live demonstrations, the team will also show how Topcon’s Magnet software can help the user bring the office into the field.
In the afternoon, you’ll have the chance to explore how mass data collection, 3D machine control and software systems can streamline the delivery of complex infrastructure projects.
There will also be the opportunity for you to get your hands on Topcon equipment and discuss applications with the team.
Dates and locations:
- Tuesday 21st November – Chartered Institute of Civil Engineers, Sale
- Thursday 23rd November – Topcon Tamworth Office, Staffordshire
- Tuesday 28th November – Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, Cornwall
- Thursday 30th November – Ordnance Survey, Southampton
- Tuesday 5th December – University of East London, London
Click here for more information on each of the workshops and to register.