Better, from start to finish
Welcome to a better way to pave and mill. Our SmoothRide system makes your projects safe, easy, and more efficient. The need for traffic lane closures is gone, quick 3D scanning has replaced hours of cross-section measurements, and intuitive software now delivers better results throughout the paving and milling process.
- Safely collect at speed without lane closures.
- Resurfacing specific software – including on demand tonnage updates as you adjust your design
- Achieve rideability and satisfy regulatory guidelines
- Variable depth milling
- Uniform thickness paving
- Consistent smoothness for miles of paving or milling
- Account for differential compaction
- Eliminate the need for averaging skis
- Eliminate time consuming and costly survey work
- Bid and spec jobs in advance with accurate surface data
- Maximize man hours and materials, eliminating the need for re-work
Simple workflow, big savings on time and money
Collect - Plan and conduct detailed road surface scanning sessions without the need for costly lane closures or re-work. The easy to install scanner collects millions of data points that are collected safely from the cab of the truck. So surveying the road surface is as simple as pressing the start button on your laptop.
Design – Make your job come alive and efficiently create and manage large point cloud information with our intuitive “Mobile Master Office” software. Once done, a seamless transfer into MAGNET Office software’s unique “Resurfacing” module brings out the full array of software features needed to meet smoothness and cross slope requirements while adhering to any minimum or maximum thickness specified for the job.
Control - At the project site, results are real and immediate enabling you to continue with paving or milling on the same day that scans were collected.