A lightweight, robust solution for aerial mapping and digital terrain models
A lightweight, robust solution for aerial mapping and digital terrain modelsSEE HOW
Accurate aerial mapping with preplanned flights
Go above and beyond with this highly accurate aerial mapping and modeling tool. Send a custom flight plan to the Sirius Pro with MAVinci software, then simply hand-launch the unmanned aircraft system (UAS).
- Automatic flight planning
- Simple hand launch and autopilot-assisted manual control
- High-accuracy GNSS RTK mapping eliminates the need for ground control points
- Fully operational up to wind speeds of 50 km/h and gusts of 65 km/h
- High-resolution 16MP Fujifilm X-M1 camera onboard
- Advanced post-processing and evaluation software
- Verification of data quality
Aerial photogrammetry without GCPs
Save up to 50% of total project time and avoid ground control point establishment and positioning. The GNSS RTK on board the Sirius Pro provides accurate, real-time positioning of the UAS.
Simple post-processing wirelessly exports images and position data to processing software for the creation of DTMs and orthomosaics. Easily calculate basic measurements, overlay 3D models for cut-and-fill analysis and create as-built design comparisons.
Sirius Pro Specifications
163 cm x 120 cm
Fixed focal length
Optional NIR camera available
up to 65 km/h (8 Bft)
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've Got You Covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2021, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.